Thursday, July 19, 2012

Masculine LAAT Card

Lovely As a Tree, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, TAC Sentiment
Where did the time go?  We had guests for 4 days and rain every day.  Then all those errands and chores to catch up on and Santas to finish.  So it's been a while since I've had time to play in the studio.  Here is a CAS tree card inspired by the Simple Salutations challenge at MFP.  I had to make since I received my woodgrain embossing folder. It uses an old favorite-- the oak tree from the Lovely As a Tree set.  It's one of my go-to ten minute card ideas for guys.

2 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Good way to use that folder Kren I like the die you used to back the tree........Lis

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful use of the Woodgrain embossing folder. Great for a masculine card. Thanks for entering the MFP Simple Salutations Ch#3 Tree.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
MFP Simple Salutations

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...