Sunday, July 22, 2012

Whooo Hooo! Time Spent With You

Tick!  Tick!  Tick!  Time Spent with You Clocks
Today I had some nice surprises in the mail--some exercise dvd's for the "new me" and several sets of stamps.  I had to use them right away--another "new me" resolution so I decided to play along at FOSFTV--Friends of Speedy Fox TV  (here).  It's a sketch challenge and so I used clocks from 2 Inkadinkado sets and one from Stella Rose.  I thought a parchment card stock would be nice with Tea Dye distress ink and some double sided print dp.  One of my favorite Angel Company sentiments is "Nothing could be better than time spent with you, my friend" so you can guess why I was excited to use new clock images.  Speaking of time, I have turkeys and pumpkins to finish so we can get them to the craft shops.

No comments:

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...