Sunday, February 24, 2013

In My Den Challenge

In My Den with Light My Way Sentiment
The den is a cozy place with a comfortable recliner, a stained-glass reading lamp for my favorite novel, an antique desk, and a phone for chatting with friends.  I thought using the Welcome Home sentiment from MFP's Light My Way Home stamp set seemed to convey my feeling about the den.  It is a welcoming place.  Check out the challenge at http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/page/simple-salutations-challenge-33-02-20-13 

3 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Your welcoming place has a nice vintage feel to it. Thank you for entering MFP Simple Salutations In My Den challenge.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
MFP SS Hostess

Stampsnob. said...

Kren that card is very nice and would fit well in the room with my cat..Lis

NanaConnie said...

Oooo, what wonderful vintage images, Kren! Great color combo.

Cupcake Wishes

  Hello, friends. kReN@afourthlife sending you Cupcake Wishes .  Surely, there is some event that requires a celebration revolving around cu...