Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Daisy and Friend

I have always been a daisy girl and this card makes me smile.  I think it will make the recipient smile as well.   It uses the dry embossing and the puzzle technique for Tutorial Time at Speedy TV.  I love this Musical Flourishes folder and use it often.  If you've been following my blog this week, you will notice that I am enamored with this puzzle technique and have been having fun embossing and smearing ink pads.  It's been a lot of inky fun in my studio this week!

5 comments:

Lagene said...

WOW! I love your colorful puzzle pieces background! Thanks for joining us on TTSTV this week!

Cathy said...

Hi Kren, this technique looks fantastic! Lovely card :) Cathy x

Pat said...

You liked this technique didn't you! Great job.

Anonymous said...

This is a sweet, vibrant and happy puzzle piece card. You did a great job! Now I need to go check out your other cards:) Thanks for joining us at TTSTV!

Anonymous said...

DUHHHHHH, I have seen your other creations....put some buttah on ya, you're on a roll!!!!

Cupcake Wishes

  Hello, friends. kReN@afourthlife sending you Cupcake Wishes .  Surely, there is some event that requires a celebration revolving around cu...