Monday, April 14, 2014

Bee-lieve and Bee Happy!

Happy Monday!  Today I bring you thoughts of warmer spring temperatures and flowers.  The image is from Deedee's Digis from a set called "Bee-lieve" and you will just love all the sentiments and images in this set.  The set includes outline and pre-colored images, layering images, and 3 wonderful sentiments and just brings a smile to my face.  I hope my card brings a smile to you as well.




I used the matching digi papers to create a faux quilt background and ended up with a square card, something I seldom make.   Then a bit of ribbon, a Spellbinders tag die and my card was completed.  

Here is the set I used called "Bee-lieve."  




Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!  Bee Happy!









2 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Colorful and cute this is a very happy card.....Lis

NanaConnie said...

That image is one of the first ones I ever got from DeeDee's and I'm so glad she updated it into the set with sentiments and papers. You've done an incredible job on this card, Kren, and I love the papers you used!

Cupcake Wishes

  Hello, friends. kReN@afourthlife sending you Cupcake Wishes .  Surely, there is some event that requires a celebration revolving around cu...