Thursday, April 24, 2014

Birthday Bee Tag

Happy Thursday!  Today I'm wearing my "happy hat" as a DT member for Diane's Daydream Designs.    Although most of us are thinking Easter pastels at this time of year, this card almost created itself, and sometimes you just have to let that card see the light of day. 




I love the vibrant colors of this card and can't seem to get enough of black and white gingham ribbon.  Those of you who have read my blog know that I am a daisy girl and I also can't get enough of flowers with daisy-like petals.


It's the small details in a digi set that make it so versatile. I like that there is a space left on the tag where you can write a personal message or a person's name or attach a die cut as I did.  I love the cute bees and couldn't resist adding the larger one to balance out the card.  The background paper of this tag and the papers in the coordinating paper set are just perfect.  

For my card, I used:
Papers: DCWV Card Stock Stack
Digis:  Diane's Daydream Designs
Dies:  Provocraft/Cuttlebug words, Cheery Lynn honeycomb
Ribbon:  Offray
Adhesive:  TomBow


Mother's Garden Buttons, Banners, and Tags

6 comments:

Carol L said...

What a cute creation! I love all those hexes and the great tag!

Barbara Washburn said...

Kren, what a cute card with so much detail when you look closely!

Barbara Washburn said...

Kren, what a cute card with so much detail when you look closely!

Stampsnob. said...

Love the honeycomb Really cute card........Lis

NanaConnie said...

This is darling, Kren! Love the way yo did the tags with that black and white gingham ribbon. Wonderful color combo!

Diane Noble said...

This cheery creation makes me smile! What a cute card, Kren. Love it. Every detail is perfect.

Cupcake Wishes

  Hello, friends. kReN@afourthlife sending you Cupcake Wishes .  Surely, there is some event that requires a celebration revolving around cu...