Thursday, April 3, 2014

My Heart Is Filled with Daisies and Love

Hello, again!  I have a card to share with you today from Diane's Daydream Designs.  The set is called Heart of Daisies and has companion sets called Mother's Garden with papers, sentiments, and embellishments.  

We will all soon be thinking of Mother's Day.  If you are lucky enough to have your mother still with you, be thankful.  If you are like me and have lost your mother, you will be revering those wonderful memories you have of the woman who gave you so much to be thankful for.  Before I have a big cry, here is my card, and I hope it will inspire you to celebrate your mother and her gifts to you.





To create this card, I used an MS border punch, Spellbinders heart dies, and the Diane's Daydream Designs image from Heart of Daisies.  The dry embossed quilt pattern is several of the papers from the Mother's Garden digital paper set.
And here are the coordinated sets.  








Stop in and see the lovely images and papers Diane has to offer.  You will be glad you did!

1 comment:

Diane Noble said...

I loved this card the minute I saw it in your DD album. It's a beautiful card, Kren. So dainty and feminine; I love it. Sorry I'm so far behind on commenting. Hope to catch up to everyone soon. Hopefully life will settle into a little more normal routine now. Thank you for your patience and for holding down the fort!

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...