Thursday, May 1, 2014

Happy Everything Tulips

Today I am showcasing images and sentiments from Diane's Daydream Designs

 The set is called Pot of Tulips and has many more wonderful sentiments.  I thought this beautiful paper would be just the think to frame the lovely image.  Although we are thinking of the next holiday, Mother's Day, I thought the sentiment would make the card perfect for all events and celebrations.



You can find more wonderful images  at Diane's Daydream Designs or you can pop over to her blog and sign up for her newsletter so you can see new releases and samples showcasing the sets or hear news of other free images, blog hops, or sales.





Thanks for stopping by!
kReN




2 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Love the large bow What a pretty card........Lis

NanaConnie said...

WOW, magnificent, Kren! Love that dp you chose for the background. I never know what to do with large print papers but you really made this one work beautifully. I need to take lessons from you and expand my horizons. :-D

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...