Thursday, May 15, 2014

MFP Color Challenge 23

Hello!  I am happy to share my project for the Color Challenge at Mark's Finest Papers/Speedy TV challenges.  Each week we will pick a color or series of colors for you to use on your card, scrapbook page, or other paper craft.   It is easy to enter and easy to win a prize and you can enter up to 5 different projects.  


This week's colors are: 
pale pink
hot pink or dark pink
gold 



Here's my card using a set called Oriental Joy.  
I started out by inking the inside of an embossing folder to create the background layer.  
Then I heat embossed the focal point image.  
I used Twinkling H2Os on the entire circle 
and to create the gold butterfly.  
I painted all the flowers using a Promarker.  
Then I punched the butterfly and attached all the parts.







Supplies:  
Papers:  SU White
Inks:  Versamark, Studio G
Stamps:  MFP Oriental Joy
Punch:  EK Success 3 Layer Butterfly Punch
Embossing Folder:  Sheena Douglas Cherry Branch 
Color: Twinkling H2Os, Promarkers 
Adhesives:  Tombow, Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive

You can find more stamp sets and supplies at the MFP store.




When you stop in to visit, check out our other challenges too!

http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/page/challenges




3 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

I am loving this image and the pink is beautiful with it ......Lis

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Kren! this is such a cute card! Love the pretty background - very elegant, and the wonderful circular feature in the center! Lovely card! hugs, de

NanaConnie said...

Beautiful, Kren! I love that embossed background. Wonderful coloring and you did such a great job of combining those colors. I LOVE this card!

Cupcake Wishes

  Hello, friends. kReN@afourthlife sending you Cupcake Wishes .  Surely, there is some event that requires a celebration revolving around cu...