Thursday, October 30, 2014

Rust, Blue, and Green

The Color Challenge at Mark's Finest Papers/Speedy TV challenges-- what could be easier than using this week's colors:  rust, blue, and green.  Water coloring is all the rage and I think that's because we forget how wonderful Twinkling H20's are.  They add such a lovely shimmer to a card.  Here's my card using a set called Medallion.


I took another photo so you could see the shine of the black embossing and the Twinkling H20's.




See you soon!




2 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Love what you did with the back ground I have to get out the water colors.......Lis

NanaConnie said...

WOW, Kren, that background is magnificent! Great embossing, too.

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...