Friday, November 28, 2014

I'm a "Flamingo!"

I'm a "flamingo," not a "snow bird" so when I saw this set from
Deedee's Digis, of course, I had to have it.
So while you're all thinking red and green and gold and silver,
I will be thinking PINK!
After you check out my card today, be sure to go to the Deedee's Digis site
 for a Customer Appreciation 50% off sale!



Do you know about Deedee's Progressive Challenge?  

If you create one project using the digi of the month,
 you get the next month's image FREE.  
The new DOM will be revealed
at the first of the month and 
you will have the whole month to play along!

2 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

You are safe No one eats flamingo for Thanksgiving >>>>>>>>>>>>Lis

NanaConnie said...

LOL on "Flamingo not snowbird," Kren! Wonderful papers and I love how the embossing folder works so exactly with them.

Cupcake Wishes

  Hello, friends. kReN@afourthlife sending you Cupcake Wishes .  Surely, there is some event that requires a celebration revolving around cu...