Sunday, December 28, 2014

Happy Brrr-day!

Today I'm sharing sad news--Deedee's Digis is going out of business.
I have been so honored to be a member of her amazing team.
Today's card shares this month's digi of the month from Deedee's Digis
It's a great winter birthday or celebration set and you can purchase this set--
and all her wonderful sets--
at a tremendous savings.





 There are only a few more days to join in on 
Next month's progressive challenge will be
the last one ever so you won't want to miss saying
goodbye to Deedee's Digis.

We love you, Deedee!




1 comment:

Kristine said...

Hi KRen - What a fun and super cute card here! Perfect for a winter birthday :)

You may have heard of me/my digis as Diane of Daydream Designs carries some of my designs. It's so sad that this new tax law is causing so many to close shop. I am fortunate to stay open for at least one more year, Lord willing, selling to US residents and I would love to offer you a spot on my design team at Imagine That! Digis by Kris
if you would be at all interested? If so, please email me at kris_imaginethat(AT)aol.com --- replacing the (AT) with the "@" symbol.
xxKris

Cupcake Wishes

  Hello, friends. kReN@afourthlife sending you Cupcake Wishes .  Surely, there is some event that requires a celebration revolving around cu...