Saturday, May 30, 2015

Hello Beautiful Butterflies

We have a sketch for you today for the Speedy Fox and Friends/MFP Stamp Shop Challenge.  The background paper was made on watercolor paper using the same pad but had been filed away in my stash.  I used the stamp set Flower Blocks and the butterflies stamped with a Kaleidocolor rainbow stamp pad.  Then I stamped the sentiment with Ranger Adirondack denim blue from the Swallowtail set.

It's a gray and rainy day here today so this card brightened my spirits.  Hope it will brighten yours enough for you to join us and try our sketch!


7 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

THIS TURNED OUT REALLY NICE TH COLORS ARE BEAUTIFUL.............Lis

Barbie said...

Lovely card Kren. I really like the idea of using the rainbow stamp pad.

Vickie Y said...

Love the colors you used. Gorgeous card. I haven't used my rainbow pads in a long, long time. You've inspired me to pull them out!

Sharon Underwood said...

This is beautiful! Love the colors and the design. Awesome card!

NanaConnie said...

Really Stunning, Kren! Love the way you did the color 'bars' in opposite directions.

Jane said...

Lovely card Kren!!!

Christine said...

You totally rocked this sketch. Love the embossing with the rainbow colours.

Cupcake Wishes

  Hello, friends. kReN@afourthlife sending you Cupcake Wishes .  Surely, there is some event that requires a celebration revolving around cu...