Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Let's Go Trick or Treating!

Thanks for stopping by A Fourth Life so I can share some Halloween cards
using a darling Just for Fun Stamps silhouette image called 
C346 Trick or Treaters as my focal point. 

Where we live in the mountains, we don't get cute, little munchkins
holding bags and proudly displaying their costumes.
So when I saw this silhouette image, I knew
it would find a home at my house.

The cards started with designer paper, a tree die cut, and a moon silhouette idea.
I ended up with two cards with the same layout because I liked parts of both.
And wasn't it great that my new alphabet dies came just in time!
You can let me know which of the cards you like best.


And card two...



Thanks for stopping by to see my spooky creation!
Join the Just for Fun stamps blog to see more projects!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very fun cards, Kren! Great scenes that you have created! I love that they have just a touch of spooky but mostly of fun.

NanaConnie said...

Both of these are just sooo cute, Kren! Love the trees and the backgrounds.

Endless Knowledge

  Hello, friends.  kReN@afourthlife here to share so  Endless Knowledge .   As an ex-English teachers, books are dear to my heart so this im...