Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Spooky!

Hello, Friends!  It's Kren here.  Thanks for stopping by afourthlife so I can share with you some spooky cards for the Halloween season that is upon us.

You may have noticed from past blog posts, I usually prefer to make fall cards, but when I saw these images from Just For Fun Stampsthe Halloween-themed cards practically made themselves.  

Here is my spider card using Stamptangle Scary Spider D3876. It uses dp, plain card stock, and MFT alphas for the sentiment.  


The card below uses the Stamptangle Tree H3804, heat embossed in black and then cut it out.  I used Distress Inks and sponged on several colors and then dry embossed a pattern on top, accenting the raised portions.  I wanted to make a spooky tree so I added the wiggle eyes.



Who knows what is lurking in the woods
around that tree!

Check out the JFFStamps blog to see what other projects might inspire you!



3 comments:

Kittie said...

Good morning Kren, I love your fun Halloween cards. Especially the one with the eyes. I wanted to let you know you are the winner for my Memory Box Halloween blog candy. Please send me your address and I will get the dies right out in the mail to you. Congratulations. Kittie kittie747@cfl.rr.com

Stampsnob. said...

That is the ugliest spider ever...Lis
The second card is nicer

NanaConnie said...

Both of these are terrific, Kren, and I say that despite the fact that I really do hate spiders! :-D

Cupcake Wishes

  Hello, friends. kReN@afourthlife sending you Cupcake Wishes .  Surely, there is some event that requires a celebration revolving around cu...