Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Stockings and Flamingos

Hello, Friends! 
 It’s Kren from A Fourth Life, 
here again to share a holiday card with you.

My first card should bring a smile.
I call myself a "flamingo" because I am a native Floridian who flies north 
for a period of time.  I am not a "snowbird" that flies south for the winter.
Plus, in Florida, we celebrate Christmas different from you northerners.
My card today tries to capture that spirit.


G3716 Stamptangle Tri-Circle Block
F3854 Follow Me Flamingos
UMS 7018 Sentiments 1 Unmounted Sheet

And for you northerners, here is a more traditional image.  
It uses the Stamptangle Stocking image E3855.  
Heat embossed with black EP and then
painted with Twinkling H20’s.  
It is mounted against a brick embossed background
that was wiped with weathered wood distress ink.
The mini mantel is a window sill die 
from Poppystamps.
Do you have stockings hanging on your mantel this year?
Not as many Floridians will!


E3855 Stamptangle Stocking
UMS 7018 Sentiments 1

1 comment:

NanaConnie said...

Both of these are fantastic, Kren! Really love the stocking against the brick background. Great design. I'm off on my holiday travels so I may be MIA for visiting until after the New Year. Merry Christmas to you, my friend, and a safe and prosperous New Year. :-D

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...