Wednesday, February 17, 2016

From Our House to Yours

Hello, Friends!  It's another wonderful Wednesday 
and I have a Valentine's Day card that turned into a birthday card.  
I was thinking VDay when I started, 
but then wanted it to send it to a friend for his birthday.  

I love these house images from JFF Stamps 
and I combined them with some original designer paper that I have shown you before.  The gesso top coat reminds me a little of a snowstorm 
and since many of you are having a real winter, 
I thought I would send you a little color with the imaginary snowstorm.

This card idea can be used for a new home, new baby, 
and anytime you want to send a little love to someone.


G3651 Collaged Row Houses
UMS7013 Sentiments 1 Unmounted Sheet


I will share my card  with all my friends at Word Art Wednesday.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Kren! This card is so fun. I love the fox and the tri-fold. Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Unknown said...

Kren, This is really rich in color and warm loving thoughts. Thank you so much for joining our 220th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Your creation is inspiring and very beautiful. Blessings, Carole

Cupcake Wishes

  Hello, friends. kReN@afourthlife sending you Cupcake Wishes .  Surely, there is some event that requires a celebration revolving around cu...