Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Fly Away

Greetings, Fellow Crafters!
I have two cards to share with you today.
I'm using Flower Balloon D3865 and Stamptangle Balloon F3845.
I love hot air balloons and I love to color in detailed shapes
so these images are just up my alley.

The first are uses an original background dp, dry embossing,  
and Twinkling H20's for shimmer.
I added a die cut word to add my sentiment.


Stamptangle  Balloon F3845



And here's a different look for the same image.
The second card uses a brayer ink background on glossy paper, 
a die cut photo frame, and ProMarkers.  UM Sentiments 1 completes the card.

Flower Balloon D3865

So if you love hot air balloons like I do,
Just For Fun Stamps is the place for you.
It can be as subtle or as bold as your choose!

See you soon!

kReN@afourthlife






2 comments:

Vicki G said...

Both of your cards are very pretty! I love your second background....so smooth!

Carol L said...

The balloons and backgrounds look so lovely, especially the first one! I could almost consider taking flight if I wasn't so paranoid about flying in one of them! lol

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...