Friday, August 26, 2016

MFPSS Blog Hop Deadline Today at 3 PM CST

You will have until Friday -- TODAY, 

3pm CT, Aug. 26th

to comment 

and do the tutorials for Autumn Fun.


Prizes and badge winners will be announced
on Sat. Aug. 27th TOMORROW.

BLOG HOP GUIDELINES AND RULES FOUND HERE!  (Be sure to read)


Tutorials

         1. Layered Embellishment by Gail 
2. Window Tent Card by Kren (YEP!  That's me!)


SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
  
HEAD ON OVER TO

http://mfpstampshop.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Karen Hasheck said...

Hi- it's Karen Hasheck. I did not have a link to your blog before and could not "respoond" to your comment, so I left a comment below yours with an answer as best as I could. My email is khasheck at gmail dot com. Email me and I can hopefully answer your feather die questions.

Cupcake Wishes

  Hello, friends. kReN@afourthlife sending you Cupcake Wishes .  Surely, there is some event that requires a celebration revolving around cu...