Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Hello, Friends!  It's time to share  projects using Flourishes lc sets of stamps.  Today I am showcasing the set called Must Be Santa and on another card a sentiment from Coastal Christmas.

Here is what I did to create this first card for you basing it on the theme of Christmas chosen by Gloria.  I colored the image using Promarkers and Copic markers and fussy cut it out.  I pulled the Merry Christmas sentiment from the Coastal Christmas set.  I used a cover plate die that reminded me of a peppermint stick on top of the green vertical card blank and mounted the image and a stitched die cut sentiment on top.  It isn't really a CAS card because there's not an expanse of white, but it's pretty clean and simple by my definition.



Flourishes products:  Must Be Santa, Coastal Christmas  (see below)
Other products:  Gina Marie Designs die, no name die, Promarkers, Copic markers, Wink of Stella clear glitter brush

The second card I have to share with you has more layers and items attached.  It uses the same set mounted on a patterned card stock.  I also colored the milk and cookies image with the same kinds of markers and fussy cut them all.


Products:  Must Be Santa
Other products:  Designer Paper from stash, Promarkers, Copic markers, snowflake confetti, Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen


Be sure to stop by the rest of the Friends of Flourishes DT blogs to see what they have to share with you today.  


Kren (That's me.)


Sets used:



4 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Your cards are so cute. I love this Santa and you have colored him perfectly.

Vickie Y said...

Super cute!

Donna Ellis said...

What a darling Santa image, Kren, and beautifully colored! I especially like your backgrounds - so incredibly colorful and imaginative! Hoping your New Year is healthy and enjoyable, Kren, all year long. hugs, de

Diane said...

Super cute card design.

Hugs Diane

Cupcake Wishes

  Hello, friends. kReN@afourthlife sending you Cupcake Wishes .  Surely, there is some event that requires a celebration revolving around cu...