Sunday, February 19, 2017

Sunday Love

Who can resist using collage stamps?  They are so versatile and all the hard work is already done!  These images from Just for Fun Stamps are sure to become instant favorites.  Here's my card using a JFF card kit from a make-and-take.  Oh my, I had intended to revise the layout when I returned home but used too much adhesive.   So, to make it mine, I  added a die cut and some sequins for bling.  I know the friend who received it, really loved it.  Thanks for a fun experience, JFF Stamps.


I will share my finished project at the JFF Stamps Monthly Challenge and Word Art Wednesday.


6 comments:

Wendy Bellino said...

Terrific collage with the new stamps at JFF! The sequins are a nice touch, pretty coloring! So glad you shared this with us at JFFRS! Wendy DT

April said...

So lovely. I like the added sentiment and bling. Thanks for sharing at JFF. We hope to see you back again.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Gorgeous use of the new stamps! Great card, thanks for sharing with us at the Just for Fun Rubber Stamps monthly challenge! I hope to see you next month, too!

NanaConnie said...

What a delightful card, Kren! Love the collage look stamp and your color combo is perfect for a Valentine card.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is lovely, Kren. Thanks so much for sharing with us. It's always a blessing to have you play along, and I thank you for joining us. Have a great week.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

E. Marie said...

Lovely use of these new stamps. Thank you for sharing with the Just For Fun February Monthly Challenge.

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...