Friday, March 31, 2017

A Star Calendar

Hello, Friends.  I've been meaning to share a project that I made recently.  It's called a star calendar and I just love that it can sit on my desk and be in view at all times.  I had fun decorating each page with die cuts in a theme for each month.  Here are some photos of the pages using some of my favorite dies from Spellbinders, Impression Obsession, MTK, Provocraft, Lawn Fawn, MFT, X Cut and many more brands of die cuts.







It is very easy to assemble.  Create 6 A2-sized card blanks, glue the back of one to the front of another and continue until you have created this star shape.  Now decorate each of the adjacent pages with designer paper, photos, calendar pages, or anything else you choose.  There are examples of this project out there but here is one at Chattering Robins.  Hope you enjoying making your own!



1 comment:

Ravengirl said...

Very impressive Kren! It looks like it took quite a bit of time to make!

Cupcake Wishes

  Hello, friends. kReN@afourthlife sending you Cupcake Wishes .  Surely, there is some event that requires a celebration revolving around cu...