Saturday, March 11, 2017

Boat Load of Fun


Hello, Friends.  It's kReN here and I'm sharing a masculine card this week. Shirley, my Friends of Flourishes DT colleague, has challenged us to do a masculine card.  I thought of the boat in Coastal Christmas. It's so easy to modify a stamp to use just part of the image.   I had so much fun making this card that I am wishing I had made more than one while I was creating.  Live and learn!  

Flourishes products:   Coastal Christmas 



Be sure to stop by the rest of the Friends of Flourishes DT blogs to see what they have to share with you today.  DaviGloriaKren (that's me)ShirleyToniVickie


Don't forget to like us on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Flourisheslc/


5 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Love this, Kren! Wonderful simple design and the blue and white color combo is fantastic.

NanaConnie said...

Love this, Kren! Wonderful simple design and the blue and white color combo is fantastic.

Gloria said...

Love this color! Beautiful!

Ravengirl said...

Wonderful work! The boat by itself is fabulous!

wannabcre8tive said...

A super cute card, Kren. This is one of my favorite Flourishes sets. You did a great job on the masculine challenge.

Cupcake Wishes

  Hello, friends. kReN@afourthlife sending you Cupcake Wishes .  Surely, there is some event that requires a celebration revolving around cu...