Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Super Stampendous

Hello, Friends.  I love flowers;  I love mason jars;  I love flowers in mason jars.  Go figure that I would fall in love with stamp sets that have mason jars with flowers.  I can't seem to get enough of them to the point that I am afraid I am bordering on addiction.  Along comes Stampendous with these great sets with mason jars!  Thanks, Fran!  


You can expect to see more cards made with these sets soon, but here is my first one using Bouquet for You. I love to add the SSS hugs die cut to many of my cards because they seem to fit every occasion these days. Hugs seems to say it all!  As they say, choose your paper and then let your colors follow its lead so I chose a spring plaid.  Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Wonderful card, Kren! I have two jars and they are among my virginal stamps (hanging head in shame). Yours is sweet, prettily colored, and paired with fresh designer paper. Lovely!

Candy Meyers said...

I love this one. Especially the pastel colors. Great job.
See you soon!!!!!!
Candy

NanaConnie said...

Oh, my, Kren, I adore the colors you chose! Fabulous plaid paper. I love your exquisite coloring on those flowers.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card! It's so pretty and feminine & I love the colours you've used.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Endless Knowledge

  Hello, friends.  kReN@afourthlife here to share so  Endless Knowledge .   As an ex-English teachers, books are dear to my heart so this im...