Monday, June 12, 2017

New Beginning

Hello, Friends.  It's time for another PIP Challenge and this week our sponsor is MHK Designs.  I just love her digitals and it's easy to make a CAS card using the images.  I'm a bit under the weather right now with a phenomenal cold so it had to be "on my work table" to be used as my own personal challenge. That and keeping upright during the process.  I'm headed back to bed now.  Hoping my day tomorrow is a wonderful new beginning--without this terrible cold! 



3 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Beautifully done, Kren! I love MHK Designs and you've really showcased htis wonderfully. So sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Prayers for a quick recovery, my friend.

Wendy said...

Clever sentiment association!!! I'm also dealing with a Summer Cold, so in the morning I'll be thinking of this :) I love your coloring and it all looks great on the craft paper too! Have a great week ~ Hope you're feeling (sniff) better soon!

Stampsnob. said...

Pretty pretty ........Lis

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...