Friday, July 7, 2017

Heartfelt Words

My cards today use a set called  Heartfelt Words.

My first two cards use the galaxy technique.  You watercolor splotches of color onto watercolor paper, add a black wash over it all using circular motions, and add silver or white dots to simulate stars.

Flourishes lc Heartfelt Words, Peerless watercolors, silver acrylic paint, Sizzix heart die
The second card uses the same galaxy technique with an American Craft globe die, metallic card stock, Peerless watercolors, acrylic paints, and, of course, Heartfelt Words by Flourishes lc.



I couldn't resist making a third card when I stumbled across this silver-accented designer paper in my stash.  Sometimes, you can just let the designer paper create the inspiration for the card.

Flourishes lc Heartfelt Words, unbranded die cut, designer paper

2 comments:

Bellissima Cards said...

OH!...The galaxy cards are gorgeous...what a beautiful background!
So glad that you shared your blog link over at my blog......now I can Follow...and visit often!

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card. I love stars.

Cupcake Wishes

  Hello, friends. kReN@afourthlife sending you Cupcake Wishes .  Surely, there is some event that requires a celebration revolving around cu...