Thursday, July 27, 2017

IT Digistamp Get Whale Soon

Hello, friends.  Today I am putting on my Guest Design Team hat again and bringing a project to you from Imagine That Digistamp.  I am using a set called Punny Pairs 2.    I was going through my backgrounds and found one I had made by ironing crayons and wax onto card stock.  It might be called "encaustic wax."  It reminded me of an underwater scene so it was easy to decide which image to use. 





  I colored the image with Chameleon Color Tone Markers and separated the sentiment for balance.  Being an ex-English teacher, I love puns!  Don't you?






Stop by the IT! blog:   https://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com
And don't forget to check out the store:  http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Oh WOW.... I was just waiting to see how in the world you created this background, it is PERFECT for an ocean scene, you hit the nail on the head with that one!! I ♥ this!! That is one technique I can say I've never tried. I love trying new things so I'll to bookmark this and try it sometime. Anywho.... WELCOME to our Guest Team at IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP! Looking forward to more ITD creations by kReN! :) xKris

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...