Thursday, September 28, 2017

IT Birds in Spring


Hello, friends.  Don't you love to watch birds at your feeder or listen to bird song?  This set from Imagine That Digistamp makes me think of those happy times.  This set is called Birds in Spring and here's my card.  Of course, I had to incorporate a new die into the card and I like how it frames and creates a larger focal point.  The sentiment is from Psalm 91.  This is a wonderful "thinking of you" card to have on hand.  Thanks for stopping by!









Blog:   https://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com

Store:  http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html






1 comment:

Kristine said...

Beautiful card Kren! I'm so grateful for the time you gave us as Guest Designer this quarter... you do lovely work! I wish you lots of crafty time in the future and that you'll pop by and enter your work in our linky from time to time. :) God Bless, Kris

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...