Wednesday, October 25, 2017

PDE #196 Enjoy the Day's Blessings

Hello, Friends.  I am here to inspire you to join us at the Pause Dream Enjoy Link Challenge. Join us here;  https://pdelinkyparty.blogspot.com 

This week our theme is anything goes and I am choosing Blessings as my theme.

Here is my card using Tim Holtz's Wildflower dies and a sentiment from Mark's Finest Papers.  The background paper I created with Distress Oxide inks reminds me of looking up through the fall leaves.  Hope you will join us this week and choose your own theme!



1 comment:

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful card. Gorgeous background with the silhouette on top. Love it.

Cupcake Wishes

  Hello, friends. kReN@afourthlife sending you Cupcake Wishes .  Surely, there is some event that requires a celebration revolving around cu...