Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Cheapo Dies Twofer Tuesday

Hello, Friends!  It's Kren here and I am excited because I am wearing my Cheapo Dies Design Team hat for the first time.  I will be sharing inspiration projects every Tuesday and today is Twofer Tuesday because I have two projects using Bare Branch from Cheapo Dies.  Why make two?  While you are die cutting and working with a layout, make two cards while supplies and scraps are out on your work table.  It will save time and you will have twice as much fun.  Today, I even used two dies.  Here's what I created for you.
  




Exclusive Christmas Tree Pattern on Vase


Here are your Tuesday Tips for creating these projects.  I die cut the Bare Branch several times.  I created a vase out of circle and oval dies and punches cutting off the bottoms and tops.  I die cut the Christmas Tree twice and used the pattern from the widest portions to add the design to the vase.  Creating the off-centered circle window/s came next, and then I mounted the vase and branches into the circle layout.



Check out the links below and see you next Tuesday!

Cheapo Dies Store


2 comments:

Donna said...

These are stunning, I can't believe how different they look with the same design and equally gorgeous! Congrats on your DT spot!

pinky said...

Very pretty cards indeed!

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...