Monday, September 18, 2017

You Make Me Smile

Hello, friends.  It's time for another PIP Challenge and this week our sponsor is Bugaboo Digital Stamps.  I love Bugaboo Digital Stamps because they always make me smile.  I chose a mini set called Tall Jungle Blocks and added an appropriate sentiment from Verve Stamps.  This card will be on its way to a friend who has a rare disease and they have chosen a zebra as their logo.




Join us for our "anything goes" challenge and maybe you can win this set!









2 comments:

Terri Winske said...

What a gorgeous card, and one I'm sure your friend will appreciate! Love the splash of green with the black and white....very striking!

Birdie said...

Kren, love the monochromatic tone to this with just the spot of green and a swirly background to make it stand out. Perfect. I'm sure your friend will love it and wishing her the best as it can be a tough road; my daughter has 2.

Endless Knowledge

  Hello, friends.  kReN@afourthlife here to share so  Endless Knowledge .   As an ex-English teachers, books are dear to my heart so this im...