Friday, October 2, 2020

Pumpkin Kisses and Oh Christmas Tree

Hello, friends.  I have two cards for you today.
One fall and one Christmas.  Here's my fall card.




 I can't get enough of The Project Bin's new set 
Mid Century Christmas.  Using the wonderful sentiments and images
from The Project Bin makes the process easy.

My husband's first Christmas in Florida centered around a silver aluminum tree
with bright royal blue ball ornaments.
When I saw this image in the Mid Century Christmas set, I thought of that tree.
Oh those memories!



See you soon!
kReN@afourthlife

The Project Bin Store
The Project Bin Blog
TPB on Pinterest

No comments:

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...