Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Inspire Someone

Hello, Friends!  I have a gatefold easel card to share with you today for our {PIN}spirational Challenge this week.  It uses a darling image from one of our sponsors this week  Bugaboo Stamps.
I used Paper Source card stock, Colorbok designer paper.  I wish you could see the glitter on the flowers.  


I used Martha Stewart, Stampin Up', Quickutz, and Cheery Lynn dies and punches

The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and it's all held together with Tombow adhesive.

Be inspired by our photo and join our challenge this week!


4 comments:

stampingbowd said...

I love the whimsical DP! Cute fold!!! Adorable focal image!

stampingbowd said...

I love the whimsical DP! Cute fold!!! Adorable focal image!

Diane Noble said...

Thanks so much for coming by my blog and leaving a message so I could follow you here. What a delightful blog! Your projects are adorable. I'm so glad we connected and hope you'll come back to Daydream Designs again too.

Barb said...

What a cute card--I love gate fold cards and the colors in this one are perfect!

Cupcake Wishes

  Hello, friends. kReN@afourthlife sending you Cupcake Wishes .  Surely, there is some event that requires a celebration revolving around cu...