Saturday, November 9, 2013

Butterflies are always appropriate...

I haven't found too many stampers or crafters who don't love butterflies so when I saw a challenge for the 12 Days of Christmas at Mark's Finest Papers, I knew that at least one of my projects would center around butterflies.  Here are photos of my finished project:


My project has an image with a special pearl ex technique that I have been hoarding for years.  It uses 5 tp tubes and each page is decorated with butterfly die cuts.  I'm sure the recipient will love the colors of that wonderful designer paper as well.
MS punch

SU Sizzlit

SU Sizzlit, MS punch


2 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful butterfly themed mini album. Thank you for playing along with Day 12 of MFP 12 Days of Christmas Challenges.

Andreja said...

Such a perfect creation! I like your album!
Thank you so much for joining us at All Crafts Challenge :-))
Hugs, Andreja

Cupcake Wishes

  Hello, friends. kReN@afourthlife sending you Cupcake Wishes .  Surely, there is some event that requires a celebration revolving around cu...