Monday, May 12, 2014

Owl Always Love You

Hello, friends, and welcome new followers!  Sometimes you will be looking through a stack of original designer paper you have made and your card pops up before your very eyes!  This card using the cutest of images from Deedee's Digis did.  You can't see the shimmer and sparkle in the photograph, but it really is eye catching!  And who couldn't love this wonderful pun!




I hope you are joining Deedee's progressive challenge and that you are checking out her wonderful images often.  You will be SO glad you did!

3 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

I am becoming an admirer of owls this is very cute and your background is wonderful.............Lis

NanaConnie said...

Gorgeous background, Kren! Love the owls, of course, as I do most of Deedee's Digi sets. I made my own background paper today but not sure yet how it's going to get used. I used chalks and they are subtle, almost pastel, but I really love these bright and bold colors you used.

Christine Kiehl said...

Nice warm welcome, thank you.

Cupcake Wishes

  Hello, friends. kReN@afourthlife sending you Cupcake Wishes .  Surely, there is some event that requires a celebration revolving around cu...