Thursday, July 24, 2014

Butterfly Gathering for MFP/CC 32

Purple, green, and brown for my project for the Color Challenge at Mark's Finest Papers/Speedy TV challenges.  Each week we will pick a color or series of colors for you to use on your card, scrapbook page, or other paper craft.   It is easy to enter and easy to win a prize and you can enter up to 5 different projects.  


This week's colors are: 
purple
green
brown 

Here's my card using a set called Bearded Iris 
and Butterfly Sayings.  I used dry embossing, designer paper layers, stamped images and sentiment in brown ink and added some bling.



Check out our other challenges too!

http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/page/challenges




3 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Oh this is so beautiful
I haven't got it yet Pat is still doing parts of it for me

Jennifer said...

This is so delicately delightful! Love the shades you've combined!

NanaConnie said...

Stunning, Kren, and done in all my favorite purples! Thanks. :-D

Cupcake Wishes

  Hello, friends. kReN@afourthlife sending you Cupcake Wishes .  Surely, there is some event that requires a celebration revolving around cu...