Tuesday, March 1, 2016

JFF Stamps New Challenge

Just for Fun Stamps is having a challenge for March, and the theme is Spring.
I love the colors pink and white for spring so I went with that color theme.
I embossed the Stamptangle Block Pattern J3713 in a glittery pink embossing powder.
Then I die cut it with the flower dies and layered and popped them up.
Adding a stitched label with Happy Easter from Unmounted Sentiments 1UMS 7018.
I have just the person in mind to give this to.
She will love it.  Hope you do too!


Stamptangle Block Pattern J3713
Unmounted Sentiments 1 UMS 7018

Won't you join us for our March challenge?  
All the details are at http://justforfunrubberstamps.blogspot.com/2016/03/celebrate-spring-challenge.html.

We can't wait to see what you can do with JFF Stamps!

No comments:

Cupcake Wishes

  Hello, friends. kReN@afourthlife sending you Cupcake Wishes .  Surely, there is some event that requires a celebration revolving around cu...