Saturday, May 28, 2016

Terrific Turquoise

Turquoise is a favorite of mine.
I am told it is "my color" when
I am wearing it so it is a natural
choice when I pull out card
stock or embellishments.  Today
at MFPSS, your challenge is to
use turquoise as your primary
color but you may also add black
and white to accent your card.

So here is my card.  White embossing and different shades of turquoise and aqua with a black stamped sentiment.  I just had to add sequins to complete the sparkle theme of the card.

Join us at the MFPSS challenge!

2 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Although purple is my favorite color, turquoise runs a close second and I love what you did with it on this card, Kren! Magnificent.

Stampsnob. said...

This is really nice Kren maybe you can demo when you get back Lis

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...