Thursday, October 26, 2017

Inspired by Stamping Blog Hop

Hello, Friends!  Inspired by Stamping is having a customer blog hop and I thought I would share cards I have made with IBS digital images or stamp sets.  I had intended to join in on the hop but it's leaf change time and Don and I are out and about shooting (digital images, not guns) and are hiking to waterfalls daily.  I have no heat in my studio and it's 45 degrees in there these days!  So to support Joanna, I decided to share IBS projects with you.  The links to the blog hop participants are at the end of the post.  Stop by and tell them kReN@afourthlife sent you! 











No comments:

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...