Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Love and Just for You with My Besties

Hello, Friends.  I am up on the PDE Linky Party at https://pdelinkyparty.blogspot.com this week with two anything goes cards--both My Besties.   For my first card, I'm featuring a My Besties by Shari Baldy and some freebies from a UK magazine that I just received.  I used "ink dragging" with Distress Ink on the embossing folder and an Impression Obsessions Frames die.





And here is my second card.  This time it's a "flip card" for this sassy little lady, another My Besties from Shari Baldy. You'll have to leave a comment and tell me your favorite card. 



 Won't you join us at the PDE Linky Challenge this week!







1 comment:

mum of two said...

So cute Kren!! I think I am partial to the pink one... TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...