Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Sending Love and Thanks

Hello, Friends.  It's time to share a stamped image card for the PDE Linky Party. That's our theme this week--use a stamped image.   February is always a love, pink, and red month for me.  I tried a new technique using stamps and matching dies where the front of the card is die cut and the image is popped up inside the card.  This Hero Arts My Monthly Hero set was just perfect for it and I had a lot of fun making these two cards.  I used Distress Oxide inks for the front of the card and colored one set of roses on white card stock with Prismas. The other roses image is stamped on the background directly and left uncolored.  

Join us, won't you?

1 comment:

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful card. Love the flowers and the background.

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...