Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Anything But a Card--PDE Linky Challenge #17

Hello, Friends.  It's time for a different kind of project for the PDE Linky Challenge.  Knowing that cards and tags are my "go to" projects, it was time to think out of the box.  

So I made a gift box!  My friend just loves basil and with higher temperatures coming, it will soon be time to plant these seeds.  I did some cross-hatch dry brush painting with acrylic paints to make the background paper and then die cut the potted plants.  I love the sentiment, Bloom where you are planted, so there you have it.

Join us this week for the PDE Linky Challenge #17 with anything but a card.





3 comments:

Gail said...

Super duper cool! nice gift box

Zoechaos said...

Love your seed box, those die cuts are right on point and the colours are lovely. xx

Donna said...

Your box is stunning, that cross hatch painting is fabulous!

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...