Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Fall Fence

Hello, Friends!  
It's time for a Crafty Creations Challenges .  
I'm putting on my DT hat and
it's anything goes and today the sponsor we are featuring is
Bugaboo Stamps  called Fall Fence.

Here is a project to inspire you to join us.



 I love this owl perched on an old fence with pumpkins and sunflowers.  
All my favorite fall things!  I used Copic, Studio 71, and Chameleon alcohol markers. 
I die cut the image using a torn edge frame die and mounted it on some dp from my stash. 
 A sentiment die finished it off.

Join us at the Crafty Creations Challenges this week!


pastedGraphic.png

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...