Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Focus and Forward

Hello, friends!  
Thank you, photographer, for this photo on Facebook
for one of my favorite places--Dillsboro, NC. I think
it is perfect for the beginning of a new year.
Where will 2019 take you?  
Forward.


It's time to choose the words for this year.
Focus.
On personality tests, I am an INTJ and collect ideas.
In fact, you could say I horde good ideas.
It seems I can't let a good idea pass me by.
So this year, my goal will be to concentrate on
simplifying and decluttering so that I can truly focus on what is important.
I will be concentrating on finishing what I start, 
letting some of the good ideas pass me by,
and minimizing my spaces.
Forward, my friends!


No comments:

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...