Friday, March 8, 2019

Happy Birthday

Hello, Friends.  Happy Friday!
I am always happy to share projects
 using the wonderful sentiments from The Project Bin.
I have seen this card called a "recessed...window...diagonal...
panel..."  You get the idea.  Many names but fun to do.

I used the  Born Yesterday set.  It has so much to offer
and the sentiments come in all sizes.
I love the sentiment because it seemed to capture
the simple elegance of the card.

So here's the "R.P.D.W." card.


See you next Friday!
kReN@afourthlife


The Project Bin Store
The Project Bin Blog
TPB on Pinterest

1 comment:

Donna said...

Beautifully done, I like this design!

Cupcake Wishes

  Hello, friends. kReN@afourthlife sending you Cupcake Wishes .  Surely, there is some event that requires a celebration revolving around cu...