Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Peonies for You

Hello, Friends! It's a wonderful Wednesday!

 I'm wearing a GDT hat today
for a wonderful Florida-based company,
I am using a new release stamp called Botanical Ruffled Peony #938.
I used both the rubber stamp and digital stamp versions.




Supplies:
Sparkle N Sprinkle Botanical Ruffled Peony Digi938DE
SNS Vintage Peony Inspiration Digi930DE
Lawn Fawn Twist Panel Pop Up Die
Oval Stitch Die Cuts




Supplies:
SNS Botanical Ruffled Peony Stamp Set #938
Distress Oxide Inks



Supplies Used:
SNS Botanical Ruffled Peony Digi938DE
Vintage Peony Inspiration Digi930DE
Darice Embossing Folder
Stitched Circle Die 

Thanks for stopping by today!
kReN@afourthlife

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh my goodness, picking my jaw up off the keyboard after viewing all this gorgeousness Kren - Your cards are amazing and so beautifully coloured.
Blessings
Maxine

Follow Your Heart

Hello, friends.  It's kReN@afourthlife  sharing a Fairy Hugs Stamps project today.  I used a sentiment from the new release called Follo...