Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Vintage Peony Inspiration

Hello, Friends! It's a wonderful Wednesday
and today I am a Glitter Groupie! 
 I'm wearing a GDT hat today
for a wonderful Florida-based company,
I am using a new release rubber stamp set called
Vintage Peony Inspiration for all the projects
to create a set of cards for a sick friend.
I created 4 cards for the set.

You will have to let me know which is your favorite.

Card #1



Supplies
Embossing Powder:  Black Detail
Inks:  Versafine Black
Adhesives: 1/2 inch Tear-ific Tape
Dies:  Spellbinders Accent Die
Other:  Designer paper and crochet lace from my stash

Card #2



Close up of Diamond Dust on Petals

Supplies
Ink:  Versafine Black
Adhesives:  Adhesives: 1/2 inch Tear-ific Tape
Glitter:  Diamond Dust
Other:  Sharpie Fine Point Marker

Card #3




Card using "Zig Scribble" Method.
Supplies:
Embossing Powder:  Gold Detail
Color Medium:  Zig Clean Color Real Brush 
Other:  Vellum

Card #4



Supplies
Embossing Powder:  Gold Detail
Other:  Designer Paper from stash

Check out all the other inspiration and products at:

No comments:

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...