Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Sand Dollar Silhouette

Hello, Friends! It's a wonderful Wednesday!
Today I am a Glitter Groupie! 
 I'm wearing a GDT hat today
for a wonderful Florida-based company,
I am using a new release stamp called Sand Dollar Silhouette.
I chose to do more realistic coloring rather than a stark silhouette.
I tried both and it looks great either way. 
Very versatile stamp.



Supplies Used:
Sand Dollar Silhouette
Distress Oxide Inks
Momento Black Tuxedo Ink
Stitch Rectangle Die

Visit us!

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Kren - I could almost feel the breeze and sand, and hear the seagulls.
Blessings
Maxine

Donna said...

Beautiful, peaceful card.

Flo said...

Oh my goodness love the lay out. Love these stamps. Gotta have

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps said...

so beautiful Kren...

Michelle

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...