Friday, April 17, 2020

April Showers?

Hello, it's time for a QKR Stampede Challenge. 
I love Fridays because I get to use the wonderful digital images
from Stamp On It.

This card started out with the paper and then I went looking for an image.
It's going to be rainy season here soon so I love this duck
who can also be used for get well cards.


Rainy Day Duck  ES2006
https://www.stamponit.net/rainy-day-duck-digital-stamp-es-digi2006?search=Rainy%20Day%20Duck

Hope you will join us this week!
Check us out@ QKR Stampede.
Find these images and more @ Stamp On It.

See you next Friday!
kReN@afourthlife

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Thanks for the smile your duck gave me Kren - a wonderful card! We are heading into winter here (Down Under) and it's wet and blowing at the moment!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...