Tuesday, June 30, 2020

To Brighten Your Day

Summer Florals creation for collaboration with Arty Divas on June 30th

Hello, Friends.  The Artsystamper Digitals Design Team is participating on the Arty Divas event on June 30th.  The theme is summer florals so I used Sunny Sunflower for my card.  I cut out additional petals and the bud and popped them up with dimensionally for a 3D effect.

Join us, won't you?  I'll be entering my project at the Arty Divas Challenge and Word Art Wednesday.




Check out Bev's wonderful images here!

the Artsystamper Challenge Blog
Artsystamper on YouTube

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a wonderful sunflower card Kren - love it
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Darlene said...

BEAUTIFUL and love the dimension!

Tea-Licious

Believe.  kReN@afourthlife here with a message using Tealicious  from Fairystamper.com.  Fairy Hugs Stamps are a favorite and I love their w...